Track Your Members Attendance
Within MemberLeap, along with our Calendar of Events and Event Registration modules, the Attendance Tracking feature allows you to track which members and registrants actually attended a given event.
For some organizations using event registration for class registration, this can be used to determine whether a member gets continuing education credits.
With this coursework tracking feature, you can:
- Setup courses with multiple sessions by date and time
- Define sessions with detailed information such as instructor, course number, contact hours, date, and begin and end times
- Print ID badges for attendees including a scan-able barcode in bulk prior to the event or by attendee at the event
- Record session attendance by scanning the attendee's ID badge barcode or manually keying in their attendee ID number
- Maintain the attendee's check-in and check-out status during the sessions
- Generate reports for attendee coursework by event or for user-defined time periods
- Attendees are able to retrieve and print off their coursework for user-defined time periods