Automate your Member Billing Process
The Online Member Billing System is a powerful feature of MemberLeap, the Membership Management System. As a natural extension of the MemberLeap Member Database, the billing system is a great tool that can automate nearly all of your member billing procedures.
Automated, Web-Based, and Customizable
MemberLeap allows your association to automate processes you would previously have done manually or not at all, like membership renewals, batch renewals, automated reporting for accounting, etc.
Since our system is web-based, it can be accessed anywhere you have internet access.
The system can be customized to meet many of your association's needs. If you have special requirements, lets us know. We may have a solution to help fit your circumstance.
- New Member Registration - new members can sign up and pay dues online. Payment information is automatically recorded in the billing system.
- Print/Email Invoices - offers the ability to send renewal invoices conveniently via email or print them off for members (formatted as PDF's).
- Multiple Membership Plans - allows for differently priced membership, vendor, sponsor and prospect plans. Can incorporate registration fees and special dues structures.
- Batch Renewals - can create invoice records automatically for renewals.
- Automated Renewal Processing - offers the ability to automatically send email renewal notifications/invoices
- Auto-Drop - system can automatically drop members from the member database in the case of non-payment
- Branding - make the system look like the rest of your website by customizing the colors and adding a header image for your organization.
- Online Payments - collect dues online via a credit card merchant account or PayPal.
- Reports - produce a variety of reports detailing which members are paid and unpaid, member status, aging of invoices, monthly renewals, custom reports and more.
- Online Renewal Dues Collection - members can renew their membership, paying dues online. Payments are recorded in the billing system.
- QuickBooks Interface - features an interface with QuickBooks, both Desktop and Online Editions. Due to the complexity of setting up the initial general ledger accounts, there is an initial setup cost of $750 (not included in this package). The extra $25 monthly synchronization fee is included in the Platinum MemberLeap plan.
- Accounting Data Export - can export invoice and payment data.
- Mailing Labels - produce mailing labels to send your renewal invoices/statements.
- Payment History - system keeps a long-term record of invoices and payments for each member.
- Highly Customizable - renewal terms, due date lead times, and more can be customized to your organization's needs.