Ivone Curran, Holistic Health Coach
It is discipline, confidence and an acute sensitivity to her clients' needs that has turned Ivone Curran into one of the nation's leading experts in holistic health and nutrition counseling. Founder of A Total Health for Life, Ivone Curran is a firm believer in mind/body synergy and is dedicated to identifying imbalance in her clients' lives and providing them with the tools for bringing them back into balance. Ivone received her Bachelor's degree in Physical Education from the University of Santo Amaro, Brazil.
In addition, she is certified as a Fitness Expert by the National Academy of Science and Medicine and a was certified as a Nutrition Counselor through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in 2006. In September of 2010, she received her Level 1 Certification as an Lymphatic Enhancement Therapy technician from Arcturus. Ivone is currently working towards a degree in Integrative Neurosomatic Therapy, a technique designed to treat pain of the muscles, tendons and ligaments. Ivone speaks English, Portuguese and Spanish.
Certified Colon Therapist & Instructor Ahuza St 124
Annette has always had an interest in health care and in helping others. She graduated from Nazareth College with a BS in Biology. She became interested in natural healing in the early 1990's due to health issues in her family. She began working at a holistic wellness center in 2004 and has been immersed in natural health modalities ever since.
Annette has furthered her education by attending classes and seminars in BioEnergetic Medicine, completing her Certified Natural Health Professional (CNHP) training, receiving her certification in Lymphatic Decongestive Therapy with the Photon Sound Beam device and by completing training as a certified Colon Hydrotherapist at the Cathy Shea International School of Colon Hydrotherapy. Annette is a certified member of I-ACT (International Association for Colon Hydrotherapy) and G-PACT (Global Professional Organization for Colon Hydrotherapy).
Annette considers colon hydrotherapy to be one part of a complete holistic wellness program. She looks forward to assisting you on your pathway to vibrant health.
A passionate 'Networker' who strongly believes in empowering others to 'Dream Dreams' and succeed. Dr. Juliette D. Fagan D.Div - A woman of many hats. Ex-Cop, Wife, Mother, Nurse, Bishop, Counselor, Marriage Officer, Entraprenuer, Motivational Speaker ' but most of all a born-again believer in the Lord Jesus Christ Then in the spring of 2012, she traveled to New York to participate in the ColoLAVAGE Prep course and became a Clinical Certified Colon Hydro-therapist. She is a Board Certified Holistic Practitioner / Naturopathic Consultant & Educator, Member of the American Assoc. of Drugless Practitioners, and The Observer Newspaper's 2008 most inspiring woman in Jamaica.
Clinical Colon Hydrotherapist 1617 North 5th Street
Briony Botha qualified as a Colon Hydrotherapist in 2000. Since then she has become one of the most respected colon therapists in South Africa, achieving certification through the British association RICTAT (www.rictat.org) and the the Global American based Association GPACT.
Briony is a registered as an Advanced Colon Hydrotherapist with RICTAT and GPACT and is a certified Clinical Colon Hydrotherapist through GPACT.
Briony owns and operates Trinity Health, a holistic colonics centre in Honeydew Johannesburg and in 2011 franchised a second branch in Bedfordview Johannesburg.
In 2012, Briony become the first and currently only Cololavage Therapist in South Africa. CololavageTM is a method of colonscopy preparation developed by Dr Chris Demetriou and GPACT president Amy Sanders in 2010. It is a highly developed method of prepping patients who have had difficulty prepping the past or who are unable to cope with standard preparations.
Briony is a respected member of the Colon Therapy community and is a strong advocate for proper training and colon therapy standards worldwide.
"The truth is that I am just an ordinary woman, living in an extraordinary world. I am a wife, mother and human being making my way through life."
Kirsten Hellum was introduced to Colon hydrotherapy by practitioner and trainer Shirley Emilio from the UK. Whilst observing Shirley Emilio's work, Kirsten noticed and experienced first hand, the amazing changes this therapy bought to her and others.
Having worked for many years in the caring profession and with people in general, it became a natural progression for Kirsten to train as a colon hydrotherapy practitioner to bring the service to clients in Portugal, Kirsten became a registered Colon Hydrotherapist in 2011.
Kirsten's approach to her clients is to provide support and education, helping them naturally and effortlessly to tune into their body's needs. She strongly believes that colon hydrotherapy is an alternative therapy which can, when correctly administered, help people with many digestive concerns and health problems.
Kirsten also promotes that good digestion, exercise and efficient elimination is crucial to feeling well and energized. Colonic hydrotherapy and nutritional support will help to bring those systems back into full working order, and as a result, the other body systems will strengthen and improve.
The hydrotherapy treatments always start with a consultation, taking in aspects of health, history, current problems and lifestyle.
Disposable equipment is used so that safe, sterile and hygienic treatments are assured.
In November of 2013, I completed training and am now certified with my Advanced and Clinical certifications. I now offer services for colonic implants as well as the ColoLAVAGE for colonoscopy preparation.
"My commitment is to bring my expertise and knowledge, intuition and compassion to each of my clients and to provide you with the highest quality of safe, comfortable, and effective Colon Hydrotherapy."
- Constance Jones
As a practicing Colon Hydrotherapist since 1980, I have performed over 55,000 Colon Hydrotherapy sessions. I take a bio-energetic approach to Colon Hydrotherapy, focusing on balancing the lower chakras by releasing their emotional, mental, and spiritual blockages while assisting my clients in letting go physically.
Not only am I an Instructor Level member of GPACT, I am certified through the International Association for Colon Hydrotherapy (I-ACT) as an Instructor and was an I-ACT Board Member for seven years. Recently I was awarded the I-ACT Colon Hydrotherapist of the Year 2014.I am also certified through the National Board for Colon Hydrotherapy (NBCHT). I hold a BA with Honors in American Studies from UNC-CH.
In 1998, I founded the New England School of Colon Hydrotherapy in Boston and served as its director for six years. Currently, I offer apprenticeships. For twenty-four years, I managed Constance Jones and Associates in Boston. Then I offered colonics at Glastonbury Naturopathic Center in Connecticut for 11 years. I am excited to announce the opening of my own private practice at the Center for Progressive Therapies in Manchester in the Fall of 2014.
My supervising physician is Dr. Jonathan Ritz.
Having grown up with a father who was an old-fashioned Family Medical Doctor in North Carolina, healthcare comes naturally to me. I was introduced to Colon Hydrotherapy in 1976, when confronting a two-year diet pill addiction while speeding through a stressful financial career in New York City. My personal journey to recovery consisted of several natural healing modalities including cleansing through diet and Colon Hydrotherapy. During this time, I began a path of personal and spiritual growth and, within one year, I left Wall Street and began my studies in Macrobiotics, Raw Foods and general nutrition in Boston.
Over the past 35 years, I have continued to expand my learning and what I offer others. I also enjoy the ritual soul work for women I bring to 2 groups in my area.
My name is Beth Seemann. I enjoy helping people and if I can help them to be healthier then that's my goal.
Before I graduated from high school I was a candy striper at Mount Carmel East Hospital. This type of work was so gratifying that I volunteered the maximum hours that a student was allowed to do. I later graduated from Reynoldsburg High School and spent my early adult years in the Air Force.
Many years later, in 2009, I received my training for Colon Hydrotherapy at the International School for Colon Hydrotherapy in Juno Beach, Florida.
I've since taken additional and advanced training. I now also specialize in ColoLAVAGE, which is a colonoscopy prep that is easier on the body and, in my experience, more preferable than what the doctors would have you do.
I also provide Ionic Foot Spas, also known as a Foot Detox, which helps to remove toxins throughout your body. There are about 2,000 pores in the bottom of your feet this makes the detoxing process much easier when done through the feet.
Another service offered is BACH Flower Therapy. This helps patients to remove negative emotional patterns which are blockages for the healing process. I have found great success in using these healing herb and flower essences in my practice.
If you’d like to schedule an appointment please feel free to call me and I’ll get you in as soon as possible. I am flexible on my office hours and am willing to work around your schedule. I hope thatI've been able to answer any questions you might have had. If you have any unanswered questions please feel free to contact me.
I look forward to helping you achieve better health.
Clinical Colon Hydrotherapist & Foundation Instructor 1001 W. Carson St. #E
Torrance, CA 90502
562-682-0818 5626820818 Member Since: 2013
Moya Body Care was manifested over five years ago by Monisha Garner, also known as "Mo". Originally beginning as a holistic and organic body care company geared towards individuals with sensitive skin. Over the years, Moya slowly started to build into something stronger and greater. Combining Eastern and Western philosophies as well as ancient healing and spiritual practices, Mo has been able to offer clients an experience of regaining and reconnecting with their original source of energy so that healing can naturally take place. Pulling from her experience as a professional dancer of over 15 years, an Advanced Certified Colon Hydrotherapist, Certified Massage Therapist and Certified Yoga and Pilates Instructor she guides her clients to connect with their bodies through breath control, chakra knowledge, body attunement, and relaxation/visualizations exercises.
Appointments with Mo are a complete mental, physical, and spiritual workout. Through experimentation of various cleansing, fasting, and detoxing, Mo has been able to overcome serious bouts of Eczema, Asthma, Constipation, and Fatigue. She understands the emotional and physical connection that the body has and teaches her clients how to tune into this rhythm for better health. As a mother, a sister and daughter her approach is mild and gentle, yet effective. Supported by generations of healers before her Mo not only provides an opportunity for growth but also enlightenment.
See also: http://cololavage.com/locate-cololavage/usa/california/monisha-garner/
36 Round Tree Drive
Rossville, GA 30741-3601
7705520872 7068206218 Member Since: 2011
In 2006, Priscilla became a Professional Colon Hydro-therapist and Nutritional Coach. At LifeSpring Wellness she provided colon therapy, along with nutritional and dietary coaching to health conscious clients. The office of LifeSpring Wellness in Roswell Georgia, USA is temporarily closed as Ms. Cobb moved to Rossville, Georgia in August of 2016.
Priscilla Cobb currently holds a license to practice professional nursing in the state of Georgia. She completed an Associate Degree, a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree in nursing. She worked 37 years in the field of professional nursing until she opened her colon hydrotherapy practice. She worked for 10 years in colon hydrotherapy and diet coaching. She obtained Foundation level and Advanced level credentials for colon hydrotherapy from GPACT and obtained the level of Instructor for Foundation level, then Instructor for all levels with GPACT. Ms. Cobb constructed the GPACT Foundation Level Training manual which is in use today.
Ms. Cobb's professional nursing career focused on pediatrics for the first 12 years and then administrative for the remainder of her nursing employment. She was a pediatric nurse, a pediatric nurse associate, a manager, a director of nursing, an assistant vice president and finally a vice president in various hospitals and clinics throughout the US. Her clinical background has been very helpful in her practice of colon hydrotherapy and in her efforts to assist other to improve their health. Her background is now used to assist other colon hydro-therapists to improve their practice and stay abreast of current health information that impacts the practice of colon hydrotherapy.
Certiifed Colon Therapist Advanced 1805 Blue Bonnet Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76111
817-366-4479 Member Since: 2011
Alexandra Main Kampert
1827 Locust Ave
Fairmont, WV 26554
304- 534-8905 Member Since: 2012
My clinic is located in Fairmont, West Virginia. In May of 2014, I completed training and am a certified colon hydrotherapist with Advanced and Clinical certifications. I offer services for colonic implants as well as the ColoLAVAGE for colonoscopy preparation.
Terapista del Colon Certificada y miembro de la Asociación Internacional de Terapistas del Colon.
▪ 9 de cada 10 personas en Puerto Rico y Estados Unidos padecen de algún problema digestivo!!… ¿Piensas que es casualidad? NO!!!, es producto de hábitos alimenticios equivocados que nos han llevado al trastorno de la digestión y la evacuación.
▪ Nuestros sistemas de hidroterapia, son los más modernos en el mercado, completamente seguros y aprobados por la FDA, en donde todos los materiales que se utilizan son desechables y esterilizados.
▪ Su propietaria Laura Hernández es Terapista del Colon Certificada y Miembro de la Asociación Internacional de Terapistas del Colon. Su amplio e intenso adiestramiento en los Estados Unidos, y su experiencia de vida, al haber padecido de problemas gastrointestinales, por más de 19 años, y haber encontrado la cura a todos sus problemas de salud, a través de la Hidroterapia del Colon junto con una alimentación adecuada, la convierten en una experta en materia de problemas digestivos, estreñimiento, y desintoxicación del cuerpo. Por otra parte, el personal de True Colon Hydrotherapy Spa está compuesto por enfermeras adiestradas para realizar y supervisar la terapia del colon.
▪ Durante la terapia el paciente recibe agua por el intestino por espacio de media hora aproximadamente, a una temperatura que fluctúa entre los 96 y 102 grados. La presión del agua es por gravedad y es controlada por el sistema.
▪ En esta media hora, se vacía parte del contenido del intestino ya que el agua provoca peristalsis e hidratación y por consecuencia evacuación.
▪ Se recomiendan un mínimo de cinco sesiones para vaciar la mayor parte del contenido del intestino grueso, (Mide entre 5 y 6 pies de largo y es del ancho de la muñeca de cada persona), y poder así despegar materia fecal que se ha acumulado por años en las paredes del mismo, provocando la auto intoxicación del cuerpo constantemente pues estos desperdicios no eliminados por el colon, se pudren, se fermentan y se endurecen regresando al cuerpo a través de la sangre provocando como resultado un organismo intoxicado y un colon cada vez más vago.
▪ Esta es una experiencia que se lleva acabo en una especie de silla reclinable y el mismo paciente se hace la inserción de tan sólo una pulgada de el “espéculo en el recto. El espéculo es un fino tubito del ancho de un lápiz, por lo que es fácil de colocar y no es doloroso.
▪ La terapia se lleva acabo en un cuarto privado donde sólo la terapista y/o enfermeras entrenadas tienen acceso para monitorear el bienestar del paciente, aunque siempre ofreciéndoles privacidad e intimidad para eliminar. Este sistema también permite un ambiente, tipo Spa, en donde no hay molestosos olores que puedan resultar vergonzosos para algunas personas.
▪ Es un procedimiento sencillo que no tiene efectos secundarios y puede realizarse cuantas veces el paciente lo necesite. Sin embargo, el paciente debe tener en consideración que este procedimiento se debe realizar en un ambiente seguro, con extremada higiene y por profesionales capacitados.
▪ Son muchos los beneficios que se experimentan al realizar la hidroterapia del colon. Entre ellos está primordialmente el alivio a la condición de estreñimiento que a su vez mejora síntomas relacionados a este difícil problema como por ejemplo los dolores de cabeza o migrañas, mal aliento, pesadez, hinchazón en el abdomen, cansancio, gases, hemorroides, alergias, erupciones en la piel y aumento de peso entre otros.
▪ Evacuar diariamente, de manera natural, es la clave para poder bajar de peso, pues muchas dietas no funcionan de la manera esperada por la falta de eliminación de los desechos del cuerpo y una alimentación incorrecta.
▪ Por otro lado la utilización de laxantes está muy lejos de resolver el problema pues por el contrario lo agrava y crea dependencia y resistencia física, ya que el intestino deja de funcionar por sí solo, obligando a la persona a tomar mayor cantidad de estos y más fuertes con el paso del tiempo. Además, no limpian lo que ya está impactado en las paredes del colon por años.
▪ Los laxantes provocan la evacuación mediante la irritación del sistema digestivo, lo que causa molestias gastrointestinales en general (reflujo, acidez, mala digestión, ulceras, hernias en el esófago, etc.), y provoca la pérdida de minerales y vitaminas que se supone absorbamos de la comida. Esto debilita el organismo y sobre todo el sistema inmunológico cuyo 80% está en nuestro sistema digestivo.
▪ Estos métodos que fuerzan la eliminación, afectan gravemente la flora intestinal y digestiva. Por el contrario, la hidroterapia permite que el cuerpo regenere este bacteria buena, necesaria para un sistema digestivo saludable y un sistema inmunológico fuerte.
▪ Por otro lado, la terapia del colon reentrena el mismo para que este pueda recuperar su movimiento natural.
▪ La limpieza del colon junto con una dieta apropiada, recomendada por True Colon, también ayuda a prevenir enfermedades que se pueden desarrollar en nuestro cuerpo y en el intestino con los años, tales como los divertículos, pólipos y cáncer en el colon entre otros, que es la segunda causa de muerte entre los diferentes tipos de cáncer en Estados Unidos y Puerto Rico.
▪ Está científicamente comprobado que el 90% de las enfermedades, en nuestro cuerpo, provienen de un colon intoxicado, que no elimina los desechos tóxicos de muchos alimentos que consumimos y que terminan adheridos en las paredes del colon.
▪ La persona promedio puede cargar de 5 a 20 libras de material fecal acumulada en el colon. Esto, aún en personas que evacuan a diario.
▪ En nuestra Clínica-Spa, trabajamos con estas condiciones y no tan sólo ofrecemos la terapia del colon, sino que le explicamos al paciente como funciona su sistema gastrointestinal, le mostramos cuál es la forma correcta de alimentarse mediante la combinación apropiada de los alimentos, le hacemos las recomendaciones necesarias para mejorar la digestión y la eliminación, y le sugerimos los productos esenciales para que durante y luego de las terapias pueda experimentar resultados asombrosos en su sistema digestivo.
▪ Si sientes que lo explicamos en este artículo hace sentido a todo lo que estás viviendo, es hora de comenzar a recuperar tu salud a través de la Hidroterapia del Colon. Llámanos y te orientamos.
Ahora ofrece la ColoLAVAGE para la preparación colonoscopia
Ms. Nancy (Nacim) Valdes
Clinical Colon Hydrotherapist 31 E 32nd St Suite 504
True Being was born out of the observation and understanding that we are always growing and changing and that must be honored at every step of a person's life. I saw the need for a more balanced approach to how we help people help themselves. Our wellness team embraces the needs of each client, helping them find techniques that work for them. As far as Colon Hydrotherapy goes, one technique does not work better than the other, just differently.The colon therapist or client might prefer one technique over another, but that does not mean that all others are faulty. It is personal preference. But truly , it is a matter of preparing the client before they get on your table. If the client can learn to hydrate their body and avoid the troublesome food that caused the problem in the first place, each session will improve exponentially. True Being does not diagnose, prescribe or claim that any of the services that are written about or offered are intended to replace the relationship with your primary health care provider. If you have or suspect you have a health challenge, please consult your physician. All of our therapists are GPACT certified.
At Rising Sun Renewal, we start all new clients with a complementary 15 minute telephone appointment. This time will insure us that you have no contraindications for colon hydrotherapy and to determine the best way for you to move forward on your journey toward better health......Denise is a Karuna Reiki Master, Wellness Educator, Clinical Certified Colon Hydrotherapist and works with Essential Oils. Please visit our website for more information! .....Cleanse, Rebuild, Renew!!!
RN, Certified Colon Therapist-Medical Professional 9128 A Rigg lane
As well as being a medical professional, Catherine is a Licensed Natural Therapist and is Nationally Certified in Integrative Bodywork and Massage.
A Health Trust is a personal commitment. Ms. Basse's is based on a foundation of more than 30 years of experience and education which combines therapeutic and intuitive approaches to design strategies for managing stress, pain reduction and overall well-being. This is accomplished through the use of therapeutic muscle and energy therapies, Bach Flower Remedies, Colon Hydrotherapy and dietary planning.
After a successful career in Business Development, Economic and Social Regeneration, Shemila followed her passion for Health and Wellbeing influenced by a family history of digestive cancer. Once she established herself as an experienced Colon Hydrotherapist, she went on to train as a Trainer in Colon Hydrotherapy , combining her understanding of the links between lifestyle habits and health along with her experience in Business Development to deliver a course in Colon Hydrotherapy that would enable therapists to deliver preventative healthcare , set up their own practice and generate an income.
Shemila is the co-owner and founder of “Body Vibrant” since 2008 and Senior Instructor for Colon Hydrotherapy at Dotolo Europe as part of her own journey to break the vicious cycle of Digestive Cancer in the family.
Despite running a very busy practice and her training commitment, she is also the xxx Ambassador for GPACT. Shemila is committed to lifting the standards and expectations within the Colon Hydrotherapy Industry in the UK. Shemila is passionate about the role of colonics in achieving “Total Body Health” but is also a fervent supporter of complementing other detoxifying therapies such as oxygen, ozone, far infrared and nutritional therapies with colonics to achieve optimum results.
- See more at: http://www.bodyvibrant.co.uk
Advanced Certified Colon Hydro-Therapist 44 High Street
Closed System using Aqua Clinic Colonic Equipment
Michelle started having Colonic Hydrotherapy treatments after suffering with IBS for years and a friend recommended her to go for a treatment.
"I am very passionate about spreading the word as to how colonic hydrotherapy (also known as colonic irrigation) has changed my own life. I know only too well the misery and upset that IBS can cause, having suffered with this condition since my teens and tried various different treatments to no avail. I am here to help and educate many people who go through their daily lives feeling uncomfortable, bloated, overweight, stressed and drained of energy"
Michelle studied and graduated from the Chi Centre as therapist. She has a wonderful passion about what she does and wants to spread the word about colonics and all the benefits it has given her and how it has changed her life. Michelle gained her experience at Inner Detox and she then went on to spread her wings and opened her own business as an advanced therapist as she knew the treatment could be so much more and she and Eternalbeing's other therapists want to spread the word and educate people on how to look after themselves and how colon hydrotherapy can change their lives and reverse the ageing process.
Michelle has also appeared on local radio promoting the benefits of colonic hydrotherapy and talking a little about her experiences and how it has helped her.
Michelle holds recognised qualifications I-ACT Level 3 Advanced Colon Hydrotherapy and Facial diagnostics. She was trained by THE CHI CENTRE FOR PRACTICAL DETOXIFICATION @ Wellbeing Now. An I-ACT, G-PACT, RICTAT AND CMA approved training centre that provides postgraduate education & schooling for holistic and beauty.
Michelle's tutors at the Chi Centre: Galina Imrie, certified I-ACT trainer, is an established published author and radio and TV personality Galina Imrie MA, Ed (1981) MA Ed, Educator, Author and Journalist. Chi Centre Principal; Head Trainer; Colon Hydrotherapy, Nutrition and Coaching for Health and Fitness, Live Blood Microscopy, Bodywork for colon therapists.
Shoela Detsios is a lecturer in nutrition and detoxification for Nourish and the Thames Valley University with the headquarters in West London.
Michelle is a highly trained therapist in Colonic Hydrotherapy and she was one of the first four in the U.K to qualify as a Facial Diagnostic therapist at the Chi Centre. Michelle aims to educate her clients about the life changing effects that colonic hydrotherapy can have and the importance of having a healthy colon as key to maintaining good health.
Mind Body & Flow Jacinda Aiken
Clinical Colon Hydrotherapist - Instructor 4921 East Bell Road Suite 204
The human body isn't designed to process all the artificial chemicals which are found in our food, beverages and even the air we breathe.
With this in mind, have you ever wondered how your body processes and rids itself of these artificial and potentially toxic materials? Over time and without proper elimination, a high percentage of these toxins can end up hardening on the walls of your colon. So, how in the world do you get these unwanted toxins out of your body?
We recognize that a toxic bowel is the source of many health problems. Also known as colonics or colonic irrigation, colon hydrotherapy is a gentle, effective and valuable procedure in the treatment of a wide variety of different colon conditions. Auto intoxication is the body's state of self-poisoning due to a buildup of toxic waste in the large intestine. Colon hydrotherapy helps increase the peristaltic (digestive) flow and aids in the removal of accumulated toxins. A sanitary, disposable speculum is inserted into the rectum which the certified therapist connects to a sterile plastic tube. Through this safe and sanitary delivery system, warm purified water gently moves into and out of the colon helping to soften and flush away accumulated feces and toxic substances.
Sample Member (provider) Joe Therapist
Sometown, MI 48837
1234123412 Member Since: 2012
36 Round Tree Drive
Rossville, GA 30741
Note: Please call before sending a fax.
Email: Priscilla Cobb